Method Aesthetics Scottsdale proudly carries two of the top medical-grade skin care brands: Skinceuticals and Revision. Medical grade skin care is essential to preserving the results of your injectable treatments and can further improve and preserve the appearance of the skin. Katie will provide you with a personalized skincare regimen based on your skin’s needs. See below for some of her favorite products!
- Cleanser: Revision Papaya Enzyme Cleanser. I love this cleanser because it has gentle exfoliators but doesn’t dry out my already dry skin. It also smells good!
- Skinceuticals CE Ferulic: I use this vitamin C serum in the morning. This is an anti-aging serum that brightens your skin and protects from environmental damage caused by free radicals.
- Skinceuticals Discoloration Defense: I put this on in the morning after CE Ferulic. This is an AMAZING serum that helps with discoloration using tranexamic acid, kojic acid, niacinamide and HEPES. It fades any hyperpigmentation I get from acne in such a short time. This is a unique serum for hyper pigmentation because it does not contain hydroquinone or retinol.
- Skinceuticals H.A. Intensifier: This is a hyaluronic acid serum that hydrates and plumps up your skin to help with the appearance of fine lines. I use this twice a day but would bathe in it if I could!
- Skinceuticals Glycolic 10: At night this is my first step after cleansing. This is a great chemical exfoliator that helps prevent and treat breakouts and also gives your skin an amazing glow! I put on my H.A. Intensifier followed by moisturizer at night.
- Revision TruPhysical Sunscreen: This is my last step in the morning. TruPhysical is my favorite sunscreen because it is a mineral sunscreen with a great feel that does not leave a white. This is such a hard combination to find!
- A.G.E Interrupter and A.G.E Eye Complex: These are my last steps at night. They are very moisturizing but also help fight glycation which contributes to the aged appearance of the skin.